When you’re looking for a great way to spend time with your kids, consider playing these 30 kid-friendly games. Whether you’re at home or traveling, they’ll keep your family busy and happy while also providing an educational and enjoyable experience.
There are so many great games to play with your kids that it can be hard to choose just one! Whether you’re looking for a cooperative game, a competitive game, or something that can be played in short bursts, these 10 games will have you covered. transformers games
Games for Toddlers
Looking for some fun games to keep your toddler entertained? Here are a few of our favorites!
1) Jenga: This classic game is always a hit with toddlers. It’s easy enough for them to understand, and can be played in a variety of ways to keep them entertained. Plus, it’s great exercise for their little minds!
2) Simon Says: With this game, you need only say the instructions out loud (simon says “touch your toes” or “stand up”), and your toddler will follow suit. You can also add variations like making them do the opposite of what you say if they get too rowdy.
3) Tag: Another classic that never gets old. This game can be played anywhere–even outside on a hot day! Just make sure there are plenty of safe places nearby in case of accidents. And don’t forget the glow sticks – they make tagging extra fun!
4) Catch: One of our all-time favorites, catch is perfect for rainy days or when you just don’t have enough time to play all the games you want to. Simply set up a makeshift net in front of your child, and let them have at it. Be sure to provide plenty of encouragement – after all, it’s good exercise for their little arms and legs!
Games for Preschoolers
Preschoolers love to play games, and there are a lot of great choices for games that can keep them entertained. Here are 10 of the best kids games to play with your preschooler.
- Candy Land: This classic board game is perfect for toddlers who love to explore new surroundings. The objective is to move around the board collecting as many pieces of candy as possible before you run out of moves.
- Hocus Pocus: This game is perfect for little witches and wizards who want to practice their spells and cast spells for real! Players must move around the board collecting items while avoiding ghosts, witches, and other characters who may try to stop them from completing their mission.
- Simon Says: Preschoolers will love this classic game that requires them to follow simple directions yo say “Simon Says” in a loud voice. Players must be quick on their feet or they will get into trouble!
- Operation: Mind Control: This hilarious game has players trying to take over other players’ minds by lining up cards in specific positions on the board. The first player to complete their task wins the game!
- peg solitaire: A classic card game that preschoolers will love, peg solitaire has players trying to remove all of the pegs from the board before their opponent can do the same thing. Cards are played until either player has no more cards left, at which point the player with fewer
Games for Elementary School Children
There are a lot of great games for elementary school children to play. Here are some of our favorites:
- Candy Land: This classic game is a lot of fun for all ages!
- Jenga: This game is perfect for younger kids who love to stack things up. It can also be modified to make it more challenging.
- Simon Says: This game is a lot of fun, but it’s also educational because your child has to listen carefully and follow the instructions.
- 20 Questions: This classic party game can be adapted to fit any age group. Just make sure everyone gets a chance to ask questions!
Games for Kids Ages 10 and Up
Looking for some fun games for kids aged 10 and up? Here are our top picks!
This is a great game for 2-4 players. Players use their boom blox to blast balls through gates into other boom bloxes on the screen, creating chains to make more balls. The first player to create a chain of three or more balls wins the game.
Bubble Witch 3
This is another game that can be played by two or four players. Players must help Bertie the Bubble Witch collect as many bubbles as possible before time runs out. Players can swap roles between players, and there are different levels of difficulty to play on.
Candy Crush Saga
This is another popular game that can be played by two or more players. Players match candies of the same color together to make them disappear, and move on to the next level when they reach a certain score threshold. There are various levels of difficulty and bonuses that can be earned along the way.